How to do a perfect pedicure at home
Spring is here – it’s time to bring your feet to perfection. Today let’s talk about the purity and beauty.
On your feet can form calluses and corns, skin can harden. And sometimes, especially during sport exercises, foot can sweat. So it is necessary to wash your feet daily with soap and water.
Additionally, you can make a pedicure. Remember that a pedicure is not just toenails painted by nail polish, but the big hygienic procedure.
So, if you want to do a pedicure, you need to:
- Take away all the old nail polish (if you have) and wash your feet with soap and water.
- Put your feet in the tub with warm water to soften the skin. In the water you can add salt to your bath or essential oils such as peppermint oil, chamomile, calendula and sage (2-3 drops). In addition, to protect against fungal diseases, you can use tea tree oil, rosemary, thyme, lavender oil, pine oil or citrus oils (orange oil or lemon oil). For the healing of wounds suitable sea buckthorn and eucalyptus oil. And to soften rough skin, use peanut butter, avocado, jojoba oil, grape seed oil and wheat germ. Hold the legs in the bath for ten minutes. Continue to work with each leg separately. At the same time until one leg is busy, the other “relaxing” in the bath.
- Rub softening cream in the foot. Take the pumice stone and use it to remove any rough skin.
- Rinse and dry your feet with a soft towel.
- Use a scrub. Then remove all superfluous water.
- You may also wish to make a mask from a special cosmetic clay. Put on top of a plastic bag and wrap a warm towel. Five minutes later, wash away the clay and dry your feet.
- Cut nails.
- After treatment of one of the foot drop it back into the tub and make the same with the second one.
- Well dry your feet, apply a special cream for the feet and massage oil and make a gentle massage of the foot for 2-5 minutes. As we know, there are active points on the foot. If they are massaged, it can significantly improve your health.
- Put cotton balls between the toes. Apply a base for nail polish, let dry and put on top 2-3 layers of nail polish.